La Perla Moda - Bad quality jewelry with stolen designs at very high expensive prices
Online Jewelry Seller www.laperlamoda.com with Hrant Keoshgerian as the jewelry designer is a big time rip-off. They sell their jewelry at prices more than world renowned jewelry designers. And the quality is terrible; my jewelry has already lost various stones with the chain links breaking apart and also tarnishing terribly.
The other day, a friend went to his shop pretending to buy diamonds. Hrant was trying to persuade him to buy diamonds for $500 although they were not even worth $25 since they were very small and had a very bad clarity. He charges unusually high prices; the same and similar jewelry pieces that he sells are being sold by other shops at much lower prices.
I have even heard that the images from his custom designs are stolen from previous partners. His jewelry is made of silver at greater prices than the current gold rates.
I have several bad experiences with him and I suggest everyone else stays away from buying jewelry from Hrant Keoshgerian.
The location and shop info is as follows:
Salmiye - Salem Al-Mubarak St.
IBIS Hotel - Omniya Center, next to Sultan Center, KUWAIT
Mezzanine Floor-Shop No.27
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jewelry Sets
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."